GDPR Privacy Statement
This is the privacy statement of International Sports Activities Ltd t/a Astropark.
Personal data collection:
We may collect, use and store different types of personal data about you, and for simplicity, we have put this data in a tabulated format.
Personal data categories
ID information including your name and date of birth.
Home address, e-mail address and phone number
Payment card details
Details of payments to to/from you and other details about services purchased
Data included in letters, emails and other forms of electronic communications and conversations between us
Social Relationships Data
Details about your family, friends and other relationships
Details about your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our partners
Any permissions, consents or preferences that you give us
Information about how you use our website, products and services
Personal data usage:
We collect and use personal information to:
- Manage our business in an effective manner
- Understand your needs and how they are met.
- Send marketing communications to you including contacting you by post, email or telephone to respond to your queries and provide you with information that you request of us
- Manage events, to promote our business and its services
- Manage your marketing preferences and keep our records up to date
- Administer our website and internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- Improve our services and website and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your desk-top or mobile device. Deliver and improve our services, as set out in contacts and agreements with you
- Process financial transactions, e.g. payments for services we provide to you, or refunds due to you
- Prevent and detect crime, fraud or corruption and protect our rights and interests. Meet our legal responsibilities to the Gardai and other law enforcement agencies and government bodies.
- Perform normal corporate activities such as business sale or reorganisation.
Legal Basis for processing your personal data:
Legitimate Interest – the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, such as:
- to provide our services or information to you or any organization you work for;
- to prevent and detect theft, fraud and other criminal activity;
- to protect our business interests;
- to manage our business (including planning and promotion)
- to investigate customer complaints;
- to review, develop or improve our services or products; or to keep you or our clients informed about relevant products and services and provide you with relevant information, unless instructed otherwise.
Consent – where you have agreed to us processing your information for a specific reason (e.g. you have consented to receive marketing materials from us)
Soft opt-in – where we have an existing relationship that allows us to send electronic marketing communications to you on an opt-out basis
Contract – the processing is necessary to perform the agreement we have with you or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you
Legal obligation – the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we have such as keeping records for compliance with our obligations
To the extent that we process any special categories of data relating to you for any of the purposes outlined above, we will do so because:
- you have given us your explicit consent to process that data;
- we are required by law to process that data;
- the processing is necessary to carry out our obligations under employment, social security or social protection law;
- the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- you have made the data public.
Where your personal data comes from:
We may collect personal information about you from the following sources:
From you directly e.g. contact details provided by phone, email or when you create an account with us.
From your use of our services: e.g. your IP address, location, domain name, browser type, device ID, dates and times you access our services, number of website visits, site navigation history.
From third parties: e.g. publicly available resources such as CRO, internet social network sites such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, market research, corporate events companies, and Google Analytics.
From CCTV footage.
From Pitch Side CCTV cameras – video personal data captured when the ‘Red Button’ is activated by a League Referee or Event Supervisor which records 30 seconds of footage which is held on the camera hard drive and transferred to Astropark’s server. The purpose of processing this personal data is to provide players with the facility to view and listen to a memorable activity from their match on social media platforms.
Who we share your data with:
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Service providers, including providers of document analysis tools used by us in the course of providing our products and services
- Commercial partners of ours, where you have opted in to receiving marketing information from them
- The Gardai, Revenue Commissioners, and Insurance/Legal Professionals around potential liability claims where we have a legal obligation to do so
- Debt recovery agencies, to recover overdue amounts due to us
- Potential or actual purchasers of any part of our business or assets, or other third parties in the context of a possible sale or reorganisation of our business
- Any commercial partners to whom we grant access to video and audio footage taken at our venues with pitch-side camera facilities.
Automated data decision-making:
We do not take any decisions about you based solely on automated processing (i.e. without human involvement) which have a legal or similarly significant effect on you.
If you choose not to give your personal data:
If you choose not to give your personal data, it may hinder us from meeting our customer service and other obligations, and it lead to us to cancel the service you have with us.
How long we retain your personal data:
If you have previously opted in to receive communications from us, or are a regular user, we will continue to hold your personal data. You may, at any time, exercise your right to stop receiving marketing and promotional information from us by unsubscribing or by editing through our website your “My Account”, “My Membership”, and “My Profiles”. If you have any difficulty with this, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Where we hold your personal data:
Personal data of our customers is held on our cloud database, which is held by a Big Data facility. Their personal data is subject to EU GDPR legislation.
Using our website:
Our website may contain links that make it easy for you to visit other websites. If you use such links to leave the website and visit a website operated by a third party, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any personal data which you provide while visiting such websites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Cookies please click here to view our Cookies notice.
Under data protection law you have the following rights in respect of the personal data about you that we process
Access your data – you have the right to the personal data that we hold on your behalf. If you wish to review or edit your data, you may do so through accessing though our website your “My Account”, “My Membership”, or “My Profiles”, you are free to do so. If you have any difficulty with this, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correcting your data – we will want to ensure your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date and you may do this through our website on your “My Account” or you may ask us to correct your personal data.
Deletion of your data – you have the right to ask us to delete personal information about you and you may wish to do this through our website on your “My Account” or you may ask us to delete your personal data.
Changes to our privacy statement
We keep this privacy statement under regular review and will place any updates on this website. This privacy statement was last updated on 31/3/19.
Contact information of the Data Controller:
Astropark has appointed a data privacy controller. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or how we handle your personal information please contact the data privacy controller by emailing email@example.com.
We seek to resolve directly all complaints about how we handle personal information but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the regulator:
If customers have a GDPR issue, please contact the Data Protection Commissioner:
Telephone: 0578 684800 or 0578 761 104800.
Post: 21 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2 DO2 RD28 or Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23, Co Laois.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.