The activities include:
- Great football coaching and games
- Bubble Football
- NERF AstroWars,
- Multi-Sport Target Zone
- Speed Radar
- Crazy Sports Day
- Gaelic Football
- Any child who is feeling unwell at any stage of the camp must let their supervisor know immediately, and a member of the office staff will contact their parents immediately.
- All children must regularly wash and sanitise their hands, as demonstrated by their supervisor.
- There can be no high 5’s, fist-bumping or any other physical contact greeting or celebration during the camp.
- Children must remain 2m apart at all times during lunch and certain activities where possible.
- Children are not allowed to touch another child’s property.
- Children must not share their lunch or any other food items with each other
- The Vending machines are out of order for all camp times
- Children must follow all Supervisor guidelines for toilet breaks.
- Any Child who continuously fails to adhere to the Health and Safety protocols will be removed from the camp.
We ask Parents and Children to adhere to the above rules to help stop the Spread of Covid-19