Skip to main content
Coolock Easter Camp 2023 – Week 2 – 11th April to 14th April
- For boys and girls aged between 4-12
- Each child should bring a rain jacket, runners and a packed lunch each day of the camp.
- Rainy days will see the children watch movies and play games indoors.
- The Easter Camps will run for the two weeks of the Easter school holidays in Coolock.
- Week two of the camp is a four-day camp and will take place between the 11th to 14th of April.
- The cost of one child to enrol in the four-day camp is €80
- A new group discount is available to book up to a maximum of 5 children
- Every day of the camp runs from 9 am to 3 pm each day
How the Group Discount Works
- A maximum of 5 children can be booked at a time to receive the maximum discount.
- A 10% discount is applied to the price for each additional child booked into the camp.
- Group bookings are not confined to just siblings or relations; e.g. a group of 5 friends from the same class can book together to gain the discounted entry price.
- One parent can book a maximum of 5 children, but the personal details of the other fellow parents must be provided – (Name, Email, Mobile)
- Parents who do not book their children directly will be required to complete an online registration form.
Out of stock
The activities include
- Great football coaching and games
- Bubble Football
- NERF AstroWars,
- Multi-Sport Target Zone
- Speed Radar
- Crazy Sports Day
- Gaelic Football
- Any child who is feeling unwell must let their supervisor know immediately, and a member of the office staff will contact their parents directly.
- Children are not allowed to touch another child’s property.
- Children must not share their lunch or any other food items.
- Children must follow all Supervisor guidelines for toilet breaks.
- Any Child who continuously fails to adhere to the Health and Safety protocols will be removed from the camp.