We would request that all customers and staff adhere to these regulations so that we can prevent the spread of the coronavirus
Kids Camps – the below list of protocols are aimed at parents and children
- Parents of all children entering the camp are requested to explain the rules to their children before the camp begins.
- Any child who is feeling unwell at any stage of the camp must let their supervisor know immediately, and a member of the office staff will contact their parents immediately.
- All children must regularly wash and sanitise their hands, as demonstrated by their supervisor.
- There can be no high 5’s, fist-bumping or any other physical contact greeting or celebration during the camp.
- Children must remain 2m apart at all times during lunch and certain activities where possible.
- Children are not allowed to touch another child’s property.
- Children must not share their lunch or any other food items with each other.
- The Vending machines are out of order for all camp times.
- All children must follow all Supervisor guidelines for toilet breaks.
- Any Child who continuously fails to adhere to the Health and Safety protocols will be removed from the camp.
- Parents are requested to practice social distancing when dropping off and collecting their child or children.
- Parents are requested not to watch their child pr children on any pitch while the camp is in progress.
Football – the below list of protocols are aimed at any adult football members.
- Block booking & Casual Pitch Booking made in advance only – No walk-in bookings will be accepted on the night.
- Members must confirm that they have provided us with up to date & correct contact information before they play
- 1-way System in operation inside the Pitch Reception – Enter through the Front Door and Exit through the Back Door (Pitches)
- Face Masks must be work inside the clubhouse at all times
- You must Sanitise your hands when you enter the Pitch Building
- Part-Payments are no longer accepted – Payments must be made in full
- Card Payments should be used where possible
- We Recommend Online bookings and payment to avoid social contact as much as possible between Customers and staff.
- Please follow and respect the social distancing signage within the pitch building.
- Only 1 member of each group must enter the building when paying to avoid a large congregation.
- Locker Rooms and Showering facilities will remain closed. Players should arrive kitted out and ready to play.
- There is zero tolerance for any member or player to be changing in the reception area.
- We remind you that coughing/sneezing must be into a tissue or you elbow at all times.
- Players should not congregate outside their pitch before or after their game.
- No handshakes allowed – try to limit contact with each other where possible.
- Players should bring their own water/drink to the game and must put all used bottles into the bins outside the pitch gates when leaving.
- No Gear Bags/Clothes should be brought onto the pitch when playing. We recommend leaving all valuables at home when coming to play.
- Spitting will not be tolerated on the pitches/outside the facility and may result in memberships being cancelled